NordCham, together with the EU-Philippines Business Network (EPBN) hereby invites you to the Medical Philippines Expo 2017, taking place in Manila.
Click here to view invitation, packages and details:
About the Expo
Nordcham and the EU Philippines Business Network together establish a European pavilion and business mission for ten selected EU companies. Medical Philippines Expo 2017, co-located with Pharma Philippines 2017 and Dental Philippines 2017, is the only specialized medical, dental and pharmaceutical event in the Philippines that brings together an international congregation of Medical & Healthcare equipment and services, Dental Technology, Pharmaceutical companies, and supporting industries, showcasing the latest developments in the medical, dental and pharmaceutical industry.
- Medical Technology / Laboratory Equipment
- Medical Consumables, Ophthalmic Supplies, Pharmaceutical Supplies
- Accident and Emergency Equipment, Medical Automation Technologies
- Building Technology and Services, Catering and Kitchen Equipment, Medical Furniture and Equipment
- Communication and Information Technology
- Dental Equipment and Supplies
- Diagnostics, Disinfection and Disposal Systems, Fabrics / Laundry
- Rehabilitation Equipment, Orthopedic Supplies
- Services and Publications
Exhibition area: 2000 sqm
Number of exhibitors: 65
Origin of exhibitors: Philippines, Indonesia, France, China, Singapore, Pakistan, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, India, Italy
- Health Ministry Officials
- Hospital Managers and Employees, Technicians
- Doctors (Surgeries and Hospital), Nursing Officers / Nursing homes
- Pharmacists, Biologists, Biochemists, Technicians, Dispensing Chemists,
- Physiotherapists, Rehabilitation Organizations, Organizations for the Disabled, Care Services and Self-help Groups
- Visitors from Industry and Commerce
Number of visitors: 2000
Origin of visitors: Philippines, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Taipei, Thailand
Visitors Breakdown: Sales/Marketing/Purchasing 36%, Medical suppliers 18%, CEO 20%, Doctors/Nurses/Pharmacists 22%, other 4%
Participation fee, packages and co-funding details
Click Medical Philippines Expo 2017 invitation to find the invitation and package options. Prices are in EUR.
Payment for participation fee by 31 September 2017.
Payment for additional services upon completion of the mission, unless otherwise agreed.
In case of cancellation of participation, no refund will be issued
EPBN Bank Details
European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines
HSBC - The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp.
3058 Fifth Avenue West
Bonifacio Global City (BGC), Taguig City
Euro Account no: 031-036023-131
Swift Code: HSBCPHMM
Terms and conditions
• Interested EU companies shall submit all required documents to participate in the selection: company profile and application form (please contact Brith Mejlby: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Only 10 EU companies will be selected
• The European Pavilion will be divided into 10 booths with 3x3m dimension following a standard layout
• Upon payment, the following services will be provided:
- List of targeted and qualified contacts (potential clients or partners) will be provided to the selected companies,
- EPBN & NordCham Philippines will facilitate all the activities included in the program and introduce your company to their
- EPBN & NordCham Philippines will organize B2B tailored meetings with interested players during the two-day exhibition at the European Pavilion, and at the hotel or client site on the third day (optional)
- EPBN & NordCham Philippines will provide support to facilitate logistics:
o list of recommended hotels and assistance in hotel booking
o airport pickup and information about transportation in Manila
Note: accommodation, flights, and land transportation are on the account of the EU company
Application & Registration process
• To participate in the Expo, please do as follows:
o Fill in the registration form from in the link given to you by email (please use contact details below)
o Send a company profile, including expectations on the Philippine market to us using the contact details below
• Application deadline: 31 September, 2017
• Participants shall pay the full amount of the participation fee, depending on the package, and send a copy of the bank transfer to us.
To receive more information and register, please contact Brith Mejlby: email@example.com