NordCham Philippines held its Annual General Membership Meeting (AGM) on January 31, 2018 at Manila House Private Club in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
Incumbent President Bo Lundqvist and Treasurer Martin Ejeklint reported on NordCham’s activities in 2017: NordCham now has a membership of 117, supported by five full time staff. Revenue (pro forma) in 2017 grew 20% compared to 2016, posting growth in both membership and consulting services revenue. In 2018, the chamber plans to hire two additional staff to support its membership services and research capabilities, and move to a larger office space, while projecting a further 20% growth in membership, events, and consulting revenue, as well as increased participation in the EU-Philippines Business Network in the final year of the project implementation.
The AGM elected the following members for the 2018 NordCham board of directors:
- President: Bo Lundqvist, Retail Associates
- Vice President & Treasurer: Martin Ejeklint, Swedish Match Philippines
- Corporate Secretary: Marie Antoniette E. Mariano, BDO Unibank
- Vice President: Petteri Makitalo, Veredium Energy Ventures
- Vice President: Erik M. Nielsen, Global Process Manager
NordCham Premium Members for 2018 were also introduced to the membership:
- BDO Unibank
- KMC Savills
- Nordea Bank S.A. Singapore Branch
- Regus Philippines
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
- Turkish Airlines
Visit our Facebook page to view more pictures of the AGM.
OUR PREMIUM MEMBERS 2018