UNLOCKING TEAM CREATIVITY AND COLLABORATION IN THE REMOTE WORKFORCE
As our business community is shifting to remote working these days, we have partnered with keynote speaker and author, Mr. Dickson Tang in Singapore, to bring you a virtual seminar on remote workforce.
Join the session and learn about:
- Key trends and skillsets shaping the future workplace and remote workforce
- Why creativity matters towards the future
- How to activate the creativity “trapped” in your remote workforce
- How to develop the creative mindset in your remote workforce
- How to encourage your remote workforce to generate and share ideas
- Rising remote workforce and its implications to your organization
- How can Alibaba Cloud help?
Open for NordCham Members only
2 APR 2020 (Thurs)
11:00 AM Singapore time
We hope to see you at the event on Thursday the 2nd of April at 11AM.
A link to join via Zoom will be sent to all confirmed participants.
Event DetailsLocation: ZOOM: Register and then WebLink will be sent to youDate: April 2, 2020Time: 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Admission FeesMember Fee: Free( This is a members-only event. )
Dickson Tang is a global educator and keynote speaker on a mission to help people and organizations get creative towards the future of work and business.
The audience benefits from Dickson’s perspectives, developing a creative mindset to unlock ideas and opportunities in new products, services and processes.
His best-selling book “Leadership for future of work: 9 ways to build career edge over robots with human creativity” was featured in media such as Forbes, Irish Tech News and “Money FM 89.3”.
He works with professionals from Cartier, CITIC Telecom, JVC Kenwood, Mannheim Business School, Menicon, Montblanc, Novartis and many more.
He holds an MBA from ESSEC Graduate School of Management in France and a Bachelor of Social Science from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Dickson resides in Singapore.