NordCham Philippines, together with the Embassies of Denmark, Norway, Sweden in Manila, the Embassy of Finland in Kuala Lumpur, and the Philippines Norway Business Council are proud to present THE WINNERS of the sixth edition of the annual Nordic Awards Night at the Fairmont Makati Ballroom on October 23, 2019.The Nordic Awards Night themed ‘Northern Lights’ recognizes prominent Nordic- affiliated companies in the Philippines who exemplify Nordic values and commitment to UN Sustainable Development Goals. The winners and finalists for this year are:
- Winner: H&M Philippines
- Finalists: Ericsson, Grundfos, Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc., Novo Nordisk
- Winner: Aidea
- Finalists: Connovate, Ericsson, Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc., Ocean Sun
- Winner: KMC Solutions
- Finalists: Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc., NNIT Philippines, Inc.
- Winner: Doehle Shipmanagement Philippines Corp.
- Finalists: H&M Philippines, NNIT Philippines, Inc., Nokia Technology Center Philippines Careers, OSM Maritime Group
- Winner: Onlinefactoryasia
- Finalists: Aidea, Connovate
The 2019 edition of the event gathered more than 200 C-level executives, entrepreneurs, leaders of local and foreign chambers of commerce, ambassadors, members of the diplomatic corps, government, and media. The event is part of the 2019 NordStar Event Series on Innovation and Sustainability, supported by Nordic Co-operation (Norden). Follow our Facebook page for more pictures and news about Nordic Awards Night 2019: https://www.facebook.com/NordChamPH/