The Cheese Club of the Philippines, in cooperation with NordCham Philippines, is hosting its February session at Manila Polo Club on February 5 (6:30 PM – 8:30PM). Enjoy a variety of cheeses, wines, and other delicacies and beverages originating from the different Nordic countries.
Dress Code – Smart business casual. Dress Jeans / Trousers allowed
Ticket Price – P1,950.00
The deadline for confirmation is February 3 (Monday)
- Send payment via BDO (see below for payment details)
- Please send your confirmation through the CCP Secretariat c/o Ana Bobadilla via email: secretariat@
cheeseclubphilippines.com or via mobile: 632 899 3313.
- Indicate ‘NordCham’ when registering in case you are not a member of Cheese Club.
THE CHEESE CLUB OF THE PHILIPPINES INC.
BDO Unibank Inc.
V.A. Rufino Tuscan Branch
Account No. – 0073 1800 7609
- For cheque payment, please write out to “ The Cheese Club of the Philippines Inc.” in full (please do not write “Cheese Club” of “Phils.” only)
- Those paying through fund transfer from the member’s bank to CCP bank account are requested to please add P100.00 to cover for bank charges.
- Please write the member’s name on the bank deposit slip, scan/take a clear photo and email to secretariat@
cheeseclubphilippines.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure we acknowledge your email to confirm your payment.