In today’s volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous work environment, your managers must be equipped with skills to help them, and their team, survive. If they already possess a fair degree of interpersonal skills, building on these kills will help transform them even more to becoming exceptional people managers.
Introducing the new, revitalized John Clements First-Level Managers Program, a unique combination of Havard ManageMentor, the premier on-demand learning and performance support resource for leadership and management skill development, and Harvard Brief Cases.
Designed to address the full spectrum of a manager’s disruptive business challenges, it adds value with:
- Insights that matter when they’re needed most
- Concise topics, videos, cases, and tools that engage and motivate
- Personalized experience: goals, skill development, and action planning
- Integration of learning with work to ensure application on the job
Its learning approach is a blende and participant-centered one. This means that it is an effective combination of self-paced online learning, enriched with 12 weekly, three-hour classroom discussions, facilitated by accredited discussion leaders.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to invest in your high-pontential managers! Enroll them in the John Clements First-Level Managers Program:
- Competency-based curriculum
- Blended and Participant-centered Learning
- Case Method Learning