Join us for the 3rd run!
Working from home and social distancing does not mean you can’t promote your business or make new connections. We give you a platform to do just that! Join our Virtual Speed Networking event and promote your business easily, quickly, and effectively from anywhere! Just tune in from your phone, tablet, or computer for the opportunity to expand your business connections.
Calling all C-suite executives! We invite you to attend the 2 sessions for this event: Company Pitching from 5:00PM to 6:00PM and Virtual Speed Networking from 6:00PM to 7:00PM. We hope you will be able to join for both sessions.
4:45 Check-in begins
5:00 Sharp: Intro to NordCham and the Virtual Speed Networking concepts
5:10 Company Pitching
- First 15 registered companies will get max 2 minutes each to pitch their business
- First come first serve basis based on registration, meaning first 15 companies to register will get the 15 spots.
- Attendees will present in order of registration. (Presentation order will be communicated during the event.).
- Possible to share screen and hence show a presentation, but this is not a requirement
5:50 Voting and Awarding the Best Pitch
6:00 Speed Networking
- First out of 10 sessions of 1-on-1 Virtual Speed Networking in Zoom Breakrooms start.
- Each session last 3 minutes and new sessions start every 5 minutes.
- For each session you will get a new buddy to introduce yourself and your company to.
- Prepare a 1 minute Pitch to get the most out of it. Respect each other.
- Each to use approximately 1 min only and use last minute for Q&A
6:50 Wrap up by NordCham
7:00 Meeting room will close
How It Works:
- The event will be in web call format powered by the ZOOM App.
- Attendees will present in order of registration. (Presentation order will be communicated during the event.)
- Each participant will have 1 minute to pitch their business.
- Your digital business card (contact info) will be displayed on the screen while you present.
- Presentations will rotate throughout the group until everyone has a chance to speak.
At the conclusion of the event, each checked-in attendee will receive a list detailing the participants and their contact info to aide in future follow-ups made after the event.
- Register for the event!
- Invite others to attend!
- Share the event on Social Media!
- See you at the event!