MOST EVERYONE, all of us, make pitches every so often. Spouses pitch for quality time to each other. Parents pitch values upon their children. Kids pitch for freedom and autonomy to parents.
At work, we are almost always pitching our products, projects and services to a crowded marketplace.
Packaging our pitches correctly and pointedly will help us move things along efficiently and fruitfully. Inspired by the book, the Heart of the Close, author and coach Raju Mandhyan will not just walk you through but let you practice making subtle yet powerful pitches with élan and authenticity.
1. List how people intake information
2. Know how you come across through different modalities
3. Design a pitch that has precision and flexibility
4. Deliver with presence and pizzas
5. Assess impact and plan next steps
1. Three Essential about Communications
2. Five part structure of modular pitch
3. Delivering it offline, in mail and on a virtual platform.
Less talk, more interaction, practice and some coaching.
Event DetailsLocation: ZoomDate: June 25, 2020Time: 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Admission FeesMember Fee: FreeGuest Fee: 500 PHP
Author, Coach and Trainer
There is good in every entity, leadership is about unleashing strengths and striving towards excellence.
Light-hearted, abundance minded, Raju is an author of five books on Communications and Leadership. As an enterprise leadership coach and appreciative facilitator he has 20 years of experience in personal and organizational development.
An essential systems thinker and practitioner, he is certified in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Mind Mapping, Appreciative Inquiry, American Management Association’s Train the Trainer. He is also a Distinguished Toastmaster, National Champion for Evaluations.
He has spent two years as an engineer, two years as a financial consultant and 17 years as the CEO of an international mercantile working across the Mediterranean, Europe, Latin and North Americas. He has lived and worked in India, USA and now lives in the Philippines.
• MBA, Business Economics, University of Asia and the Pacific (1999)
• B.A, Economics, Statistics & Mathematics, University of Pune (1980)
• Diploma Mechanical Engineering, University of Pune (1980)
• Buzan Licensed Instructor, 2003
• Facilitator, Appreciative Inquiry, 2007
• Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) Practitioner, NFNLP, USA (2014)
• Enterprise and Leadership Development
• Cross Cultural Sensitivity and Management
• Effective Communication and Authentic Influence
• Creative Thinking and Business Decision Making
• Sales, Negotiations and Sales Management
COMMUNITY Leadership Experience
o President of the Filipino India Exporters Association, 1997-1999
o Founding Director of MOVE, Matching Opportunities and Ventures of the Philippines Chamber of Commerce and Industries.1999-2001
o Chairman of the Philippines India Business Council. 2001-2008
o President of the Association of Appreciative Inquiry-Philippines. 2010-2013
o Host and Producer of the business talk show, ExPat InSights. 2010-2013
o Founder, President Emeritus of IAF Philippines, (International Association of Facilitators)
– Creative Thinking and Public Speaking. Coca Cola, 2010
– Corporate Storytelling, 2010, Philippines & India, 2020
– Unleashing Happiness through Humor, 2014
– The HeART of the CLOSE, 2018, Philippines
– The Subtleties of Authentic Influence, 2019, Malaysia, Philippines, 2020
FACILITATION ASSIGNMENTS (SELECTED)
• Leadership Development, Nomura, Inc., India
• AmKor Technology, Philippines
• Larsen & Toubro, Ltd., India
• Analog Devices, Philippines
• Multicultural training for P&G, Colgate Palmolive, ING, Universal Robina, etc.,