Description: The presence of CoVid19 has caused work disruption across all industries and businesses. The disruption is anchored on the employee’s fear of getting infected, and the company’s concern of ensuring the health and safety of employees in the workplace.
In light of this situation, how exactly do we ensure the workplace health and safety in the new normal?
· Can technology such as HealthPass help the company in monitoring, tracking and screening the health condition of the employees and immediately flag those with symptoms for treatment?
· How can using an electronic medical record system allow for evidenced based health monitoring?
· What security measures should a health monitoring system be compliant with?
· Does a health solution anchored on continuous access and interpretation of health data provide reliable information on the real health condition of the employees?
· How can technology validate the self-surveys provided by your employees?
· Can HealthPass make a safe and healthy workplace?
Join this virtual event and get the answers.
FREE for NordCham Members
500 PHP for Guests
Event DetailsLocation: ZOOM: Register and WebLink will be sent to youDate: June 4, 2020Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Admission FeesMember Fee: FreeGuest Fee: 500 PHP
Business Development Manager at Pointwest Innovations Corporation
JL Botor is a Business Development Manager at Pointwest Innovations Corporation and also the Product Manager for iPatientCare EMR system. JL supervises the product configuration, customization, implementation, business development