– POSTPONED –
Join us this March 17 (11:00 am – 2:00 pm) at the Glass Pavillion, Dusit Thani Manila for: Fake News and Fact Checking – The Digital Battle for Truth with Agence France-Presse
Get a guided tour of the frontline fight against online misinformation presented by Agence France-Presse (AFP) international news agency. AFP is a global leader in the emerging field of fact-checking and is one of Facebook’s key fact-checking partners.
This event is in collaboration with the Nordic, German, American, British, Dutch, French, Italian, and Spanish Chambers.
– 11:00 am Registration and Lunch
– 12:15 pm Welcome RemarksFrench Chamber of Commerce and Industry in the Philippines
– 12:20 pm AFP Introduction
Mr. Alexis Bibard, Asia-Pacific Business Development and Marketing Manager, Agence France-Presse
– 12:30 pm Fake News and Fact Checking: The Digital Battle for Truth
Mr. Joshua Melvin, Manila Bureau Chief, Agence France-Presse
– 1:00 pm Question and Answer
– 2:00 pm End
– Members: Php 1,500
– Non-members: Php 1,800
*Please note that the deadline for cancellation is on March 14. Cancellations made after the date mentioned and no-shows will incur a 100% fee.