– POSTPONED –
Tore Henriksen, President / Managing Director, Döhle Shipmanagement Phils. Corps. is our guest speaker at the KMC x NordCham Knowledge-Sharing Series.
The theme for this month’s Knowledge-Sharing Series is ‘Applying Nordic Corporate Culture in the Philippines – Does it Work?”
The Knowledge-Sharing Series is a monthly learning-cum-networking session that features thought leaders from different industries, providing global learning in the local context. The event series is also an approach to gather and collaborate between different sectors, and startups and multinationals in an inspiring setting to spur new ideas and innovation.
Get your tickets here: https://nordcham.eventbank.com/event/20808/register/
- 4:00 – 4:30 PM Registration
- 4:30 – 5:00 PM Speaker: Tore Henriksen, President / Managing Director, Döhle Shipmanagement Phils. Corps.
- 5:00 – 5:10 PM Speed Collaboration
- 5:10 – 5:30 PM Q&A
- 5:30 – 5:40 PM Closing remarks
- 5:40 – 6:00 PM Networking
Date & Time: March 25, 2020. 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Venue: 5th Floor, KMC V Corporate Centre, L.P. Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati
- NordCham and KMC Members: Free
- Guests: P500
*Limited slots – max 2 participants per company*