NordCham Philippines, in partnership with the Philippines Norway Business Council, has the pleasure to invite you to the annual Nordic Ambassadors’ Luncheon taking place on October 3, 2018 at Fairmont Makati Hotel from 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM.
Join the Nordic Ambassadors and case companies ABB, SN Aboitiz, Vestas, and Wartsila for presentations, panel discussion, and open forum on “Perspectives on Sustainability through World-leading Cleantech Innovation”. The objective of the event is to discuss cleantech innovation focusing on the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals with a particular attention on affordable and clean energy and climate action.
The luncheon will showcase leading Nordic companies to present their cases on how to develop cleantech innovations that can help solve environmental challenges and provide sustainable energy and green technology. For instance, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, and Norway have been ranked in the top 10 of the Global Cleantech Innovation Index, which looks at the promising innovations in cleantech. Read more on the Global Cleantech Innovation Index 2017 here.
The annual luncheon brings together an attendance of more than 100 participants consisting of Filipino and Nordic C-level executives and entrepreneurs, leaders of local and foreign business organizations and chambers of commerce, as well as members of the diplomatic corps, government, and media.
11:00 AM Registration opens
11:30 AM Lunch served
11:45 AM Opening remarks by NordCham
11:50 AM Introduction of the speakers
12:00 PM Perspectives of the Nordic Ambassadors and company cases on Sustainability through World-leading Cleantech Innovation:
- Ambassador Jan Top Christensen, Embassy of Denmark
- Jakob Larsen, Senior Vice President, Vestas
- Ambassador Petri Puhakka, Embassy of Finland
- Ville Rimali, Business Development Manager, Wartsila
- Ambassador Bjørn Jahnsen, Embassy of Norway
- Joseph Yu, President & CEO, SN Aboitiz Power Group
- Ambassador Harald Fries, Embassy of Sweden
- Rutchie Musong, Country Business Development & Channel Partner Manager, ABB
1:40 PM Panel discussion and open forum
- Moderator: Lynn Dimayuga, Renewable Energy Manager, Poyry
2:20 PM Closing remarks by NordCham
2:30 PM Program ends
NordCham and PNBC members: PHP 1900
Guests (non-member): PHP 2500