As we enter the last quarter of the year, businesses would need to plan better on how it could deliver results. Due to the uncertainties of the times, there would be a strong need to also understand what would the future scenario of doing business in the country.
By going thru a last quarter planning process but not knowing the critical information that would impact the October to December 2020 – would leave the management team at a loss. It therefore makes a lot more sense to be better informed and have knowledge of the economic and business landscape – its market impact and behavior interms of decision-making.
Join us for this specialized webinar with Prof. Ricky de Vera on September 22 at 3:00PM, as he provides insights into both the environmental as well as economic factors that would influence the quarter. He will provide a holistic point of view of the bigger picture – in an ongoing Pandemic landscape.
1. To have a re-frame about this Pandemic as it unfolds.
2. To be more relevant to the unfolding events coming into the last quarter of 2020.
3. To internalize the impact and how to better working around the challenges of the 4th quarter.
4. To be aware of the possibilities and then re-align plans for the remaining months of 2020.
5. To answer uncertainties for the business moving forward.
– Challenges of the New Normal : The Unfolding Pandemic And Impact To Markets
– Balancing Health And Economy : What Are The Forecasts
– Environmental Landscape : October – December 2020.
– Economic Landscape : October – December 2020
An email with a Zoom link should be with you an hour before the event. If it’s not in your inbox, please check your spam folder. The email is from email@example.com.
Event DetailsLocation: ZoomDate: September 22, 2020Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Admission FeesMember Fee: FreeGuest Fee: 500 PHP
Prof. Ricky de Vera – MBA, CSP, CMP
Certified Strategic Business Consultant – Japan/Singapore. Behavioral Psychologist/EQ Facilitator – USA, Certified Sales and Marketing Professional – Australia, Leadership Instructor – European Training And Competence Center
Prof. Ricky de Vera has an MBA and took further studies in Strategic Business Management as an AOTS scholar in Tokyo, Japan. He likewise honed further his specialization in the field of Management and Organization Development in Singapore where he eventually was Certified as an international Consultant/Facilitator.
Prof. de Vera then proceed to the field of Humanities and eventually become a Behavioral Psychologist and Emotional Intelligence Coach, He is a certified facilitator of the DISK profiling model and Situational Leadership courses of Ken Blanchard – USA. He is a scholar on the WTO Business Management System which he undertook in Geneva, Switzerland.