NordCham supports Nordic and Baltic businesses operating in the Philippines, and helps new companies in their market entry by providing market intelligence, as well as connecting new entrants with relevant local partners, clients, and suppliers.
In addition to an extensive network of C-level decision makers in Philippine companies, NordCham has a trusted partner network to provide business support services like accounting, legal, human resources, and real estate to set up a new operation fast and efficiently.
Over the last three years, we have carried out 30+ consulting assignments for Nordic companies. Recent examples include:
- Distributor search for a listed medical equipment and health IT solutions provider
- Market study for a listed mining and construction equipment provider
- Distributor search for a listed biotechnology company
- Market study for a listed pharma IT solutions provider
- Government relations, industry affairs, and PR services for a listed communications and information technology company
- Partner & client search, and market visit arrangements for a cluster of information security companies
- Market study, partner search, and entry mode consultation for a fintech startup
- Partner search for an industrial equipment provider
- Market entry study for a mining and tunneling equipment provider
- Market study and partner search for a Geographical Information Systems (GIS) provider
- Client and distributor search for a pharmaceuticals, vaccines and medical equipment provider